A: Yes. A notification will be sent to the email address you provided. The tracking number will be attached in the email. You will be able to check the status of shipment. Please allow up to 72 hours to receive this shipping confirmation e-mail. For more information regarding shipping and delivery, please see the Shipping and Delivery page.
A: Please refer to the Shipping and Delivery chart. This chart is just a rough estimate. The listed couriers (DHL, FedEx, and UPS) will send up-to-date delivery windows for your specific order. Please use to the courier's delivery window to estimate when you should receive your order.
However, please keep in mind that delays can occur which can slow down the shipping process. Unforeseen weather conditions, address errors and modifications, and payment issues can all cause shipping delays. So please keep this in mind when placing an order.
A: Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer overnight shipping.
A: For protection against credit card fraud, it is our store policy that we can only ship items to the billing address listed on your credit card statement or checking account. If you enter an address that is different from what is listed on your statement, your payment will automatically be declined by our merchant bank. Even though we have declined the payment, your bank may hold the funds charged for up to 7-10 business days. To have the funds released sooner you must contact your bank.
So how can I get my order shipped to an alternate address? If you need your order shipped to an alternate address (such as: work, school, etc.) you will need to:
1. Place your order using your billing address (as it shows on your credit card or debit card statement).
2. Once your order has processed you will need to send an email to email@example.com and provide the last 4 digits of the credit card for confirmation.
3. In the email, please also include the address you would like your order shipped to.
A: Please send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include your order #, your full name, incorrect full address, and correct full address.
- If this error is discovered within 24 hours (after the order has been submitted at checkout), we will do our best to correct the address on the order.
- If the error is discovered after 24 hours of the order being submitted at checkout, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to correct the address. If we are not able to correct the address and the order has shipped out, the order will need to be returned to us.
(a) If the order was sent to an address that does NOT have the matching full name, we will wait to see if the courier returns the order to our warehouse. If so, we will correct the shipping address on the order and re-send the order to the correct shipping address. Please be aware there will be an additional $45 fee for correcting and re-shipping an order. If you do not wish to have the order re-shipped at all and wish to cancel the order, please send us an email at: email@example.com stating that you wish to cancel the order (please include your full name and order #). A full refund will be issued once confirmation of the order being returned has been confirmed.
(b) If you receive the order at the incorrect address, you can either:
1. Return the order to us and have us re-ship the order to the correct address (Please be aware there will be an additional $45 fee for correcting and re-shipping an order).
2. Return the order to us and Cancel the order (Please be aware there will be an additional $30 fee for Restocking). Please send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you wish to cancel the order (please include your full name and order #). A full refund will be issued once confirmation of the order being returned has been confirmed.
3. Keep the order.
A: Unfortunately, at this time we are not able to ship orders to P.O. Boxes or APO/ FPO addresses.
A: A tracking number is only issued once your order has shipped from our warehouse/ factory. As soon as your order ships, you will automatically receive an e-mail from us with a tracking number.
A: It depends on your delivery window.
- If your order is still within the delivery window provided by the courier, please be patient and wait the full delivery time frame before contacting the courier and our Order Support Staff. If the tracking shows that your order is in transit, please do not worry, your order is in route to you.
- If your order hasn’t arrived and it’s past the delivery window, please review the tracking and do the following:
(a) If the tracking shows the order still in transit and reflects recent tracking updates: Please be patient and wait. There could be some sort of unexpected weather delay or the couriers could have a back-up of deliveries. Normally, the courier will updated expected delivery date with a new time if there is a delay.
(b) If the tracking shows the order still in transit, but does not reflect any new or recent tracking: Contact the courier for more information on the order (please be sure to have your tracking #, full name, and shipping address ready for the courier).
(c) If the tracking shows the order is not moving (stuck in one spot) but still shows recent tracking dates: Contact the courier or your local customs office. Your order may be held due to outstanding fees (i.e. import fees, duties, taxes, etc.).
(d) If the tracking shows the order has been delivered: Check the shipping address you provided at checkout and make sure it is correct.
- If the shipping address entered was incorrect, please refer to the section in the Shipping FAQ = I entered the wrong shipping address at checkout. What should I do?
- If shipping address entered was correct, please refer to the section in the Shipping FAQ = My order was delivered to the wrong address. What should I do?
(e) If the tracking states a delivery attempt was made, then do the following:
Please check your mailbox to see if a delivery notice was left. The delivery notice will indicate what time the delivery attempt was made, and where your order is being held for a pickup. If a delivery notice was not left,
- The courier may attempt another delivery the next day. You can always contact the courier to confirm that another delivery attempt will be made and which day it will be made.
- Your local post office may be holding your order. You can visit or contact your local post office to confirm that they are holding your order. You will need to provide the tracking number so that they can identify your order properly.
- If your local post office does not have the order and the order has not been delivered by the next day, please contact the courier for more information.
If you've tried all of these options with no results, please reach out to us at: email@example.com and we will try to help as best we can. Be sure to provide your full name, shipping address (it must match the address on file) and order #.
A: Please check the shipping address entered at checkout.
- If your package delivered to the wrong address because the WRONG address was entered at checkout, please refer to the section in the Shipping FAQ = I entered the wrong shipping address at checkout. What should I do?
- If your package delivered to the wrong address, but the CORRECT address was entered at checkout, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will attempt to get the order:
(a) re-directed to the correct address,
(b) send you a replacement,
(c) or give a full refund (if the order can not be obtained or re-directed to the correct address).
No additional fees or charges will be applied to you.
A: We always try to ensure that your goods are delivered in the best condition, however, if you have received a damaged product, please contact us immediately.
Please be aware that orders with damaged items will need to be returned, before a refund or replacement can be issued. Please refer to our Returns and Refunds Policy for more information.